A meaningful walk with a group of adults guided by three primary questions:
Who is God?
Who am I?
What does God want to do through me?
The Journey group (usually 6-10 people) meets together weekly, guided by a trained facilitator who encourages accountability, safe relationships, thoughtful reflection, honest conversation, and prayer.
Over 85% of recent The Journey participants reported a deepened relationship with God, enhanced application of the Bible to their lives, and a greater sense of the importance of community and relationships as a key ingredient to spiritual growth.
A Way of Life
Building on the experience of The Journey, A Way of Life invites us (again in community with fellow travelers) to:
1. a fuller understanding and practice of a life attentive to God,
2. a deeper and more confident sense of God's unique calling in our
3. a way of structuring and ordering our lives toward a lifelong
apprenticeship with Jesus.
A Way of Life encourages greater attention to and alignment with God's gracious way in your life, your community, and your world. Three overarching themes will structure the learning : friendship with God, community with others, and mission on the way. At its core, A Way of Life invites you into a set of reflections, practices, and relationships that will help you explore and sustain a way of life faithful to God's good work.
Walking with Others
Walking with Others will challenge you to take a next step in your development-learning to guide other adults toward a deeper maturity in Christ. As you discover throughout The Journey and A Way of Life, you have a unique mix of experiences, gifts, talents, strengths, personality, education, history and character. Your life is not your own; it is a gift you offer to others and to the Lord. How then is this gift of your unique life to become a gift for others?
Walking with Others will help you:
- Understand more deeply that God is a developmental God and we are his developmental people.
- Become a developer of others
- Pay attention to your lifelong apprenticeship with Jesus.
- Embrace your role as a change agent in the world and in your community.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org